Call for Paper
- All papers to be submitted for presentation at the 108th Science Congress must be sent to the Concerned Sectional Presidents. Each paper must be accompanied by three copies of abstracts (within 100 words, without any sketches, tables. etc.) and a copy of the full paper. The name of the Section where the paper is to be presented should be indicated. The model format for abstract along with addresses of Sectional Presidents are given under 108 ISC Sectional Sessions and Symposia (page 34-37, 44).
- Each author is entitled to submit only two papers.
- All authors must be members of ISCA. Corresponding author must give a declaration that authors/co-authors are members of ISCA or wit become members of ISCA before the Session.
- Papers should reach on or before November 15, 2022. The abstracts of these papers if approved will be printed in Part II of the Proceedings of the 108 ” Science Congress. (along with abstracts) received after November 15, 2022 will not be considered.
- Contributed papers would be presented primarily by way of posters. Authors of the accepted papers will be advised by the concerned Sectional Presidents about preparation of posters. Size of each poster should be 1 meter X 1 meter and should be neatly prepared which can be read from a distance of 3 feet.
Delegates are requested to register with the 108 ISC Secretariat using the prescribed registration form as early as possible.
The delegates can also register through website: vnywisc2023.org
All participants kindly note that they should collect their Participation I Paper Presentation Certificate during the session of Science Congress only.
In case unable to collect their certificates during the session then it should be requested for the same within 2023 only. Then after no such requests will be considered for Issuing the Certificates.